Thursday, October 20, 2011

Who doesnt race time? Who doesnt wish we had more of it?

I know I do. I guess more than anything life is about not dwelling on the regrets and living in the here and now. In the present. How many inspirational speeches have you heard on that subject? But exactly how do you do just that? How do you remember and remind yourself to stay focused and not worry about what is to come? So many questions and only one answer.

To hear Ann's definition of "This is where God is" struck me hard. It made me stop and think. God is everywhere all the time, good and bad. I know that in my heart but my head still says "Why all the bad stuff, then"? Im not sure that I will be able to wrap my mind around that one.

I have to tell you, I am constantly rereading several sentences in this book. It is not a smooth read. But at the same time, really makes a lot of sense to me. Her words are not fluent to my brain but ring so true. This is material that I need to be immersed in because I find myself feeling so content with what I already have been given. I find myself looking for what to write down next(on my mental list, cause thats how I roll, I will get to the paper soon). I found myself actually listening to the words of a song I knew on the radio and hearing it for the first time. Love those awakenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment